BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It's Pumpkin Time

My favorite time of year is upon us. Fall. I love Fall and all that it has to offer--mainly pumpkins. I love anything pumpkin. I love regular ol' orange pumpkins, cinderella and heirloom pumpkins, green pumpkins, pumpkin scented candles, pumpkin spice lattes, roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pies...you get the point! Needless to say, I was so excited to take Chapman to get his first pumpkin.  I wanted to take him to the pumpkin patch, but we decided he is too young to go to a real pumpkin patch {the kind that's on a farm and has a hay ride, etc.}. We will do the real deal next year when he is a little more aware of what is going on in his little world. This year we stuck to the trusty church pumpkin patch. We visited Glenn Memorial's pumpkin patch, and Chapman was none the wiser that there was no hay ride or farm animals. We found 3 perfect pumpkins...now we can't wait to carve them on Sunday!
Getting ready to leave for the pumpkin patch...this baby was so excited!
 Daddy and Chapman found a pumpkin!
 These two melt my heart. 
 Chapman was over taking pictures. Bless his heart.
There were lots of pumpkins! 
 I loved the one in the front.
Our three pumpkins!
 After we left the pumpkin patch we stopped for dinner at Hobnob. Chapman hung out while Mommy and Daddy ate! 
Happy Pumpkin Time to you and yours! -j,b,&c

No comments:

Post a Comment