BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Quick Trip to The Loveliest Village

A few weekends ago Chapman and I took a quick day trip to Auburn to see my brother and sister. I am so thankful that we live a short hour and half drive away! 
 Chapman was excited to go see his aunt and uncle! 
 This view never gets old. 
There's just something about Auburn. It is magical. I will forever be grateful for the six years I lived in that small town. Sometimes I wish Britt and I could pack up and move back there. It would be a wonderful place to raise our kids! Maybe we can retire there?!
 Aunt Ashton snap chatted this sweet picture! 
 And this one.
 Little twinsies! 
 Uncle Brooks taught Chapman how to hold the football correctly for when he's running in all of those touchdowns one day! 

If you've been to Auburn, you've heard of Mama G's is. The original one on the corner of Magnolia and Donahue is the only one I like. It has been there for almost 30 years, and none of the new ones around campus are quite as good...I don't know why! 
Chapman had a blast on his first trip to Mama G's! 
 A pitcher of beer and a baby bottle...I'm not in college anymore. {And the pitcher was the college students', not mine!}
 I was a little nervous because Chapman had not sat in a high chair at a restaurant before, but he did great. His toys kept him entertained! 
 There is so much love in this picture! 
 Mama G's was so much fun that he fell asleep before we left there! 

After we ate lunch we went to take Chapman's first pictures in front of Samford Hall and the Auburn sign! You can never have too many photographs of this pretty building. 
 War Eagle!! 
 
 Tiny baby in front of big, beautiful Samford Hall! 
 Walking on Samford Lawn...
 Eeeeee!!
 Sweet, sweet angel.
 Aunt Ashton's bed is so comfy.
 I think I just might see some of Britt in Chapman!!
 Ooooohhhh....
And just as quickly as we got to Auburn, we had to leave to go back to Atlanta. We can't wait to go back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment