BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's been a while....

It's been a while! I am enjoying this beautiful Sunday afternoon. Britt has been working on his paper for school, I graded my kids' papers, and now I am watching Britt do P90X! We are both trying to shed some lbs before the wedding! 


Yesterday Britt and I went to look at wedding invitations. It was a fun experience because we like the same style invitations! It is nice to know we are on the same page- and that Britt even has an opinion! He is the best! We still have seven months to go, but it is time to start planning the small details. And boy, am I glad?  It was so fun planning all of the big stuff, and when that was finished I had to take a hiatus from wedding planning because there is only so much you can do with so much time left before the big day. Now we can begin the small stuff! 


This week is sure to be a good one because it is a 4 day week!! We have Verteran's Day off- I am very thankful to all of the past and present soldiers fighting for our freedom- on Thursday and unfortunately have to go back to school on Friday. Oh well, any day off is better than none! Time is ticking by...after this week we have a full week of school, then only 2 days and it's Thanksgiving Break! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!


I am off to have pictures taken with my brother and sister...hopefully we will be all smiles when finished...when we were younger it was always a fight to get us all on the same page and looking exactly like Mom wanted us to! Until later, everyone have a fabulous week! 


Love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment