BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lately Today

I have not quite gotten this blogging thing down yet...I always forget to do it! 


It has been a great day here in Homewood, AL. I woke up this morning and made blueberry muffins-yummy- for Britt, Kelsey, and myself. After that I did absolutely nothing all day...I was literally in my PJs until 2:00. My sweet brother stopped by to visit and we went and grabbed lunch for Britt and me at Zoe's. It was so good! After lunch I went on a great run and Britt went to the gym. Now I am sitting outside on Britt's back patio enjoying the colorful leaves and nice gentle breeze- what a great way to cool off after a long run! In a little bit I am going to make homemade chili for dinner so it can simmer for a while and let all of the flavors come out...I am seeing a trend here...food has been mentioned 3 times already....eat much?? 


As I told you in an earlier post, we are trying to start back on the wedding planning kick. We looked at invitations a couple of weekends ago, and I have been trying to look at napkins and koozies and such. It is all so difficult to decide on "just the right one" for our wedding. I know that our wedding will be one of the most special days of our lives and I want it to be perfect-which I know it will! If anyone has any good suggestions about where to get napkins or koozies let me know! We also began gathering addresses for our invitation list today. We sent messages to most of our-mine and Britt's- friends on FB to get addresses and it has been so fun getting the responses all day. Every time I get a new message I cannot wait to see who it is from and I immediately tell Britt "so and so  just responded" and we both get excited all over again. We are so blessed to have so many friends that we will share our special day with. 


I believe that is all for now. Britt just pulled up from the gym and it's time to shower and start the chili. I am looking forward to another relaxing night with my better half! Have a great Saturday evening. -Jess

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Today was a perfect fall day. Al and I went to visit Mildred and took her outside to enjoy the temperature, pansies and blu skies. See you Thursday night. Enjoy your short week

    ReplyDelete