BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

God is Good All the Time!

As of today, I can officially say that I will be teaching Pre-K next fall at Peachtree Presbyterian Church--the same school I'm at right now! I've known about my new position for a while, but I just signed my contract today. I am so excited about this new opportunity.

Pre-K is five days a week, instead of three days like the 3 year old class I have been working in. However, it is still 8:30- 12:30. I have a feeling Mr. Chapman is going to be wild man by the fall {on the go all the time}, so I think working in the mornings is going to be the perfect amount of work vs. being at home time--ha! I'm going to get to do what I love and have time out of the house, and Chapman will still be going to the nursery and have play time with babies his age. Then we will have the afternoons to spend quality mommy/son time together!

I told y'all I'd have to report back on the Reggio Approach. Well, I've enjoyed it in the little time I've been at Peachtree Pres, but I still have a lot to learn about it. I am looking forward to reading a lot of literature about Reggio this summer, and even more as I experience it in the classroom next fall.

This is yet another prayer that has been answered; I continue to be amazed at God's perfect timing in our lives. I owe all the glory to Him! Now, I only have 3 more short school days until it is summer break!! I can't wait to spend my days with Chapman going to the pool, baby gym, the park, story time at the library, etc. We have a few beach trips planned, too! Bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment